Volume Two:

Kosova. North Park. Chicago. Life as an adult.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I love writing...

...but sometimes I write some pretty silly things. I blame it on genetics - not at all that the writers in my family are bad, rather, we tend to be lovers of words. Sometimes I abuse my love for words, for which I'm very grateful that a writing advisor judged my paper for me before turning it in. I had to laugh that I am actually the author of this....... sentence:

"This course of action was decidedly foolish, yet, at times, I fail to amaze even myself and lessened the margin for error even more by implementing my “suave” side into this already complex strategy."





Yes, my thoughts exactly. Needless to say, no part of this abhorrent mixture of words survived to the second draft.

See post below, too, if you haven't yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home